Published by Mr. Dearborn on Apr 19, 2021
Student Registration for the 2021-22 School Year is now open! Registration can only be completed on the District 106 website (www.district106.net) and you must be logged in as a parent!
- Registration is only available online.
- Registration will be open from April 19 - May 9 (11:59 p.m.).
- Proof of residency will be required for new students and students transitioning from Elementary to Middle School.
- Registration information allows the school board and administration to make many important and timely decisions for the upcoming school year.
- Payments by credit card, check, or cash accepted. Payment due by August 1.
If you need any assistance or have any questions, please reach out to the appropriate school office. Thanks for your timely response to this important request.