Department of Finance & OperationsBudget:
An annual budget is adopted by all public elementary, secondary, and unit school districts and includes all funds that, when taken as a whole, set the plan for accomplishing the financial goals of the local school board. All budgets must be adopted by the district’s school board and then provided to the Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE).
Section 17-1.2 of the Illinois School Code (105 ILCS 5/17-1.2) requires school districts with websites to post the current budget, itemized by receipts and expenditures, on their website. This section of the school code also requires these districts to notify parents/guardians: (a) that the budget has been posted; and (b) the address of the website.
On September 17, 2019, the Board approved the FY20 budget. Please click here to access the budget report sent to the Illinois State Board of Education.
- 2018-2019 District Budget
- 2017-2018 District Budget
- 2016-2017 District Budget
- 2015-2016 District Budget
- 2014-2015 District Budget
- 2013-2014 District Budget
- 2012-2013 District Budget
- 2011-2012 District Budget
- 2010-2011 District Budget
- 2009-2010 District Budget
Budgets for preceding years can be accessed through the Illinois State Board of Education website by clicking here.